Simply Backup files and folders to the Westel cloud.
Westel Cloud Backup comes with advanced features: compression and encryption.
- Image Based Backup Block-level volume snapshots are taken and sent directly to the cloud, allowing dissimilar hardware or virtual machines restores.
- Restore to the Cloud VM Westel Backup allows to deploy Windows Server image from a backup copy image as an Amazon EC2 or Azure VM instance and get your physical or virtual server up and running in the cloud with a few simple steps.
- 256-bit AES Encryption Encrypt backups with up to 256-bit strong keys on source side. All data sent to the cloud is also encrypted using the SSL protocols to protect while it is in transit.
- Compression Reduce data overhead, decrease storage costs, aid bandwidth and accelerate backup completion with optional compression.
- Cloud and Local Backup Backup to cloud storage of your choice or set up local backup if you want to send only a subset of your data to the cloud and keep the rest on your local backup storage.
- Block Level Backup Backup only modified or new portions of files to add them to existing online data pool.
- Scheduling and Real-Time Backup Setup hourly, daily, weekly, monthly backups or specify your own schedule. Real-Time backup allows to backup files and folders on Windows Server on change or creation.
- Network Locations Backup Back up your network locations including network shares, NAS devices, mapped drives, etc.
- Cloud to Local Backup Automate backup of the cloud data to local storage, external or network drive.
- Email Notifications Set up customizable email notification feature to track each run of your backup and restore plans remotely.
- Retention Policies Set up retention options to enable automated deletion of outdated data from your storage. Keep only actual versions of your backups.
- Backup Consistency Check Monitor your backup consistency in cloud storage.
- SQL Server
- Cross Platform Backup Supports Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Linux and Mac OS.