Data Center Solutions
Backup your computers anytime, anywhere, all in one complete and secure package.
Online Backup & Storage for endpoint protection combines the security and reliability of backup software with collaboration capabilities of a cloud storage solution.
- For most people, digital information can be the most important assets that they own. That’s why a complete data protection strategy, including data backup, is absolutely essential.
- People also want a secure and convenient way to share files, photos and videos with co-workers, clients, family and friends, or to access their files anytime and anywhere from mobile devices.
Secure Encryption and Storage
- Protect sensitive and private data from loss or theft
- Files are encrypted locally, then sent using a secure connection
- Data is kept in a high-security data center to prevent theft or breaches
- Data remains encrypted while in storage and can’t be accessed without a password
- Maintains multiple versions of files in case of viruses, file corruption and other common incidents
- Point-in-time recovery capability lets you go back days, weeks or even months to restore a file
- A robust, business-class backup service with all the features you need
- Easy to restore & manage, thanks to an intuitive program interface
- Only sends changed components of files, ensuring fast, efficient backups
- Create both local and remote “versioned” backups of your critical data, ensuring that you can restore online or offline
- Offline changes are automatically backed up when an Internet connection is detected
- Easy-to-install, and runs in the background
Continuous Data Protection
- Data is backed up instantly, every time you save a file
- Backup data is always up-to-date
- Never forget scheduling with automated back up
Our Web Hosting product includes; hosting a single Domain name, Business Class Hosting and Email.
Includes 24/7 Email, chat and Toll Free support.
Business Class Hosting (does not include domain name registration)
Multiple Web Tools to help develop a professional website.
Westel customers can now access important applications online from any device with Microsoft Office 365. This means you can work anytime, anywhere with confidence that it’s all backed by expert, local support from the team you already know and trust at Westel.
- The latest versions of the Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and more…
- Online versions of Office plus the ability to install the applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user
- Access to your business email, calendar and contacts from any device
- Unlimited online meetings, instant messaging, video conferencing and screen sharing with Skype for Business
- Activation, on boarding and migration assistance
- 24/7 administrative support with help adding and managing users
- 24/7 Office application support for end users
All this is delivered by our Microsoft Certified Technicians. Plus, support comes included in your low monthly subscription to Office 365, so you can focus on managing your business, not technology.